Wednesday, May 2, 2007

i made dumb box brownies cause thats what i do. but i added chocolate chips. that should count for something, right? i recieved a new cookbook in the mail today too.....big daddy says " i thought you werent buying anymore?" i didnt! i swear!! they just sent it to me. and im not going to GIVE IT BACK! its mine now!!!
a friend of mine (roughneck!) was killed last year on may 12. as it gets closer to that date, i cant sleep for thinking of him........ guess it goes without saying i loved him in my own special way. i finished moms motherday gift, ill prolly send tmrw or so....depends on princess kidlet.
blake is still on idol and i love me some blake...... hes my favorite. BLAKE IS THE NEXT IDOL!!! darnit. cause i say so.
still working on the starghan monster. i want to use at least 1 skein of each of the pinks, then see how big it is.
i crocheted something with hemp twine last night. just to see if i could. i dont reccommend it. it tore up my hand.

No comments: