Thursday, April 17, 2008

bags bags bags.......

i find myself surrounded by BAGS. good thing we are doing the craft show in a couple of months. lol
we havent been doing anything, cause we are old and lazy like that. we took PDF to pizza hut the other nite, as it was kids nite and CINDERELLA was there. so does the bugger eat? no because "mommy's pizza is better" which, altho nice, did not make the mantoy happy. so this weekend, when we go out for his and the aunts birthday; PDF will be staying home! (with a sitter, of course)

i (sadly) cannot remember if i posted about recieving my secret pal reveal, but if i didnt, here goes: if i did.... well, ignore this part and remind me to take my ginko.

my pal was CAEDNKAT! we are very similar. she is also a SAHM, but she has 2 kids. (it would be nice if the stick would turn blue or something...for me! lol) she sent me a book i have wanted, positively crochet! and 3 skeins of simply soft to make a project from the book. i also recieved skully potholders, and a pucker purse. heres a picture:




or 5. lol! she also sent me 3 lite up hooks. C, D and E. i am slowly but surely getting all the sizes. i only need F, G, I, and J now. and my birthday is in june!!!
i am testing a pattern for a friend on the ville. i am using some BRIGHT colors. sunshine print, bright yellow and pumpkin, with shocking pink for the main color. its fun!
well, the child is in need of lunch, so i should probably feed her.

No comments: